Learn to Belly Dance in a short time in this level 1 course and have fun working out whilst learning a new skill in your own time, at your own pace and in your own space, no matter where you are!
A course containing 31 videos of movements.
An introduction to the addictive art of Belly Dancing. Discover the basic level 1 movements and go through the beginners belly dance syllabus at your own pace. Build core and muscle strength, improve posture, learn isolations and fluidity in your movements, work your abs, thighs and glutes, tone and learn different variations of the hip, shoulder and chest. We will be shimmying lots too in this course!
A fun and varied class where your movements, technique, memory and isolations will be worked on. Join this course if you are looking for fun and fitness whilst learning the beautiful art of belly dance. All levels welcome.
By working on specific techniques, posture, movements, styling, musicality and combinations, you will have the ability to grace belly dance style with confidence and presence.
Syllabus content detailed below.
The course covers the following:
– 10 Hip Movements
– 4 Chest Movements
– Shoulder and fluid Body Movements
– A variety of Travelling Steps
– 2 x Combination routines over 5 videos
– Arm Work
– Cool Down
Feel energised, empowered, healthier and happier. Click here to see why Belly dance is a leading exercise for anyone and everyone and the profound health benefits the dance style has on the mind, body and Spirit!
Guidance and support will be provided throughout the duration of the course and therefore you will see yourself grow into a dancer as well as get more fit. It is an extremely highly rewarding undertaking, especially if this means getting out of your comfort zone and facing any fears or apprehensions you may have.
What will students learn in this course?
- Discover the basic level 1 moves and go through the beginner’s belly dancing syllabus, build core strength, learn isolations, drills and techniques
- Learn different variations of hip, shoulder and chest movements and shimmy lots in this course!
- Skills to put all learnt movements into dance combinations, and simply enjoy dancing to the music
- Lose weight, improve mobility, heart-rate, fitness, tone, flexibility , alignment, body awareness, work abs, glutes, thighs and posture
- Improve health, dive into your graceful divine feminine and loosen a tight body helping with PMS, Menopause and pre-pregnancy, strengthening the pelvic floor
- Become more confident and comfortable with your body. Release shame, guilt and trauma all held at a cellular level within the hip and pelvic floor areas
Who is this course for?
- Anyone wanting to learn the art of Belly Dancing
- Those who want to lose weight, get fit, tone, be more present, improve their core and get their blood flowing
- Belly Dancers and continuing students who would like to learn technique from another professional instructor
- Growth seekers, personal development, those who want to improve their health, have awareness of their bodies and awaken their spirit and those who love dance and music
- Dancers who wants to learn a different dance style of dance