BETTER GYM HARROW WORKSHOP – BELLY DANCE AND LATIN styles!
Learn various styles of Latin dancing combined with the beautiful grace of Belly Dance. To include, Salsa, Bachata, Reggaeton and more! Get fit, have fun, make friends, tone and strengthen your muscles! This addictive workshop has fabulous music, Latin flavour, powerful rhythmic patterns and interesting foot and arm work. Whether you are a beginner or already familiar with this style of dance, this course will leave you feeling high on energy, empowered, passionate, fierce and sensuous bringing your inner diva and fabulous self out!
If you would like to try a particular dance style, but do not have the time to commit to a course or have never tried the class or dance style before, workshops are for you! They enable you to test a dance style and level to see if a course will be suitable for you. Our workshops are fun, intense, upbeat and they allow you to master a routine as well as learn dance technique in just a couple of hours. These one-off workshops are equivalent to attending more than a few classes in a row!
Date: Sunday, 8th March 2020
Time: 6.00-8.00pm (2 hours)
Address: Unit 35, St George’s Centre, St Ann’s Road, Harrow, HA1 1HS
What to bring: Water, comfortable clothes and footwear (Trainers)
Tutor: Anita Makwana
Price: £15 – Only prepayments will be accepted and no entry on the door. Places are held on a first come, first serve basis and no refunds can be made (Please check Terms and Conditions under FAQ’s section of the website). Please click the Paypal option below to make payment.
Health benefits of Belly Dance styles:
- Reverse signs of aging
- Better mental health
- Strengthen and tone internal and external muscles
- low impact exercise suitable for any age or ability
- Boosts immunity
- Improves symptoms of PMS, Menopause and other pelvic related conditions as it improves your pelvic floor
- Good for memory, learning and balance
- Better spinal health and particular back muscle improvement. Releases synovial fluid for your vertebrae and counteracts the compression of discs in your lower back
- Greater flexibility
- Improved posture
- Total body workout that is natural to the body form. Therefore low injury risk exercise and works you from head to toe
- Increases bone density to prevent osteoporosis
- Helps with pregnancy symptoms and post-pregnancy
- Stress reduction
- Improve self-confidence and body image
- Defines your waist
- Aids digestion
……and these are just a few!!