- Purchase any of a huge variety of pre-recorded dance classes/courses/tutorials to do in your own time, in the comfort of your own home OR attend one of our Zoom classes from our timetable below
- Log in from anywhere for instant access to experienced professionals, where movements are broken down thoroughly
- Growing archive of videos in different dance levels, workouts and from previous terms, new terms, new choreographies and new skills and techniques
- Ongoing real feedback Q&A’s
- Expert teaching techniques, structure and discipline to become a better dancer and feel like you are in a fun studio no matter where you are!
- Most importantly, Discover Dance!
Belly Dance Fun Routine - 1 Hour
- Basic Belly Dance Posture (Video)
- Warm-up and dynamic stretches (Video)
- Syllabus Material to include movement names and music recommendations
- 10 core movements, and 20 more general movements, postures required and technique (individual videos)
- Hip movements, footwork, chest and arm movements
- Combinations and short routine of movements learnt (videos)
- Shimmy cardio workout and technique (Video)
- Arm movements and cooldown (Video)
- Cool-Down static stretches (Video)
- Full-time and instant access to learn from a highly experienced and world renowned professional Instructor
Full Price: £110
TIMETABLE for LIVE ZOOM CLASSES
Tuesdays 6-7pm (recurring), Belly Dance Drills and Technique – General level – For everyone! (A great way to keep fit and technique based, so this is good if you want to learn or improve movement and refine precision in them).
Tuesdays 7.15-8.15pm, Belly Dance Tribal Fusion – Starts 1 September – 22 September 2020 for 4 weeks.
Sundays 12 noon – 1pm, Ladies Salsa Styling Fusion Starts 6 September – 27 September 2020 for 4 weeks
Sundays 1.15pm – 2.15pm, Reggaeton Fusion Starts 6 September – 27 September 2020 for 4 weeks
|ALL AUGUST CLASSES|
Alternatively, book individual classes by hour below or click the ‘4 x 1 hour classes’ option on the Paypal link below to book one 4-week course. Please contact us if you would like advice on how to sign up: