COMBINING DANCE, MINDFULNESS, NUTRITION AND SPIRITUAL ELEMENTS
Empower your feminine essence and connect to your inner wisdom to heal the body, mind and soul.
Sunday 15th October 2023
(Join part 1, 2, 3 or all 3! Details below)
Dance, stretch, journal, affirm, meditate and discover the thoughts, emotions and behaviours that rule your life to make positive changes and transform your body, mind, health, relationships and career.
Viewing the mind, body and spirit as a whole connected system, from mental, emotional, physical and spiritual perspectives and combining these to create healthy solutions.
The best thing you’ll ever do whilst on this Earth, is discover yourself. Empower yourself, awaken your mind and body and reach your fullest potential. Harness your potential and confidently step into your power. Working with your emotional, physical and mental self, will enable you to cultivate self-awareness, reflection and growth and enhance a new mindset to inspire and motivate you on your self-development journey.
Embody dances that transcend your soul to other dimensions to hypnotic drum beats combined with belly dance grounded movements to cultivate yang feminine energy. Then use the yin energy of stretches to release any blockages and traumas held within.
Learn your feminine archetype, journal affirmations/auto-suggestion and learn how to deepen, awaken and empower your feminine energy by awakening your womb where all universal consciousness is held. Heal yourself by connecting to your feminine and masculine, yin and yang energies and by connecting to your heart. Set intentions for your future and thrive.
Learn about menstruation cycles, moon cycles, herbs, seeds and nutrition to support you throughout your cycles and speak amongst peers to understand different viewpoints and also how we as women experience the same realities.
TOPICS THAT WILL BE COVERED
Dance and the body (2.5 hours):
- Warm up yang (fire) energy belly dance and cuban drum rhythms. Includes a few kundalini and yoga practices.
- Freestyling embodied work to connect to self and lose control of self
- Feeling into the body and connecting to stored energy and emotions through further embodied work and gentle movements to release trauma and blockages held in the body and womb area.
- Tribal arms, body-work and sacred woman poses to connect with feminine Shakti and goddesses
- Yin (cooling) stretches for further release
Mindfulness and delving deep into the subconscious (2.5 hours):
- A talk on journalling, values, needs, expectations, boundaries, speaking our truths and putting ourselves first.
- Removing guilt, people pleasing and learning attachment styles.
- Taking accountability and ownership for your life
- Shadow-work (behaviours, feelings, desires), addictions and coping mechanisms
- Practicing gratitude, learning about our values, naming our emotions and empowering ourselves.
- Mirror work
- Learning life balance (spider diagram and life wheel to discover ourselves deeper)
- Discovering our feminine archetypes
- Building self compassion and self esteem
- Visualising your best self and goal setting for a perfect future
- Self care practices (for all things female)
- Meditations for heart and womb connection, dark and light (sun and moon)
- Cutting cords, sound healing and chakra balancing and breathing exercises
Health Talks / Herbs and Nutrition Support (2.5 hours):
- Learn about menstruation cycles, moon cycles, herbs, seeds and nutrition to support you throughout your cycles
- Look into methods of womb healing from physical, scientific and spiritual angles
- Learn about your hormones, issues related to imbalances and methods to detox, test and balance hormones
- Learn about ancient remedies, seed cycling, sleep and self-care remedies for female vitality, energy and balance
DETAILS OF WORKSHOP AND TIMETABLE:
|Date: Sunday 15th October 2023|
Location: Victoria Gymbox, 123 Victoria Street, SW1P 6DE
|Part 1: Dance and the body (2.5 hours):||10:00am||12:30pm|
|Part 2: Mindfulness and delving deep into the subconscious (2.5 hours):||1:30pm||3:00pm|
|Part 3: Health Talks / Herbs and Nutrition Support (2.5 hours):||3:30pm||5:00pm|
MAKE A BOOKING: