CURRENT TIMETABLE in date order:
Tuesdays 6-7pm (recurring), Belly Dance Drills and Technique – General level – For everyone! (A great way to keep fit and technique based, so this is good if you want to learn or improve movement and refine precision in them).
Tuesdays 7.30-8.30pm, Belly Dance Commercial (Diva) Fusion – Int/Adv. Starts 4 August – 25 August 2020 for 4 weeks.
Thursdays 7-8pm, Belly Bollywood Fusion, Starts 6 August – 27 August 2020, Taught by Farzana Kamal
Sundays 12 noon – 1pm, Ladies Salsa Styling Fusion Starts 9 August – 30 August 2020 for 4 weeks
Sundays 1.15pm – 2.15pm, Reggaeton Fusion Starts 9 August – 30 August 2020 for 4 weeks
To sign up for the next class (or multiple classes), please send payment to the below Paypal account and please send me a confirmation email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your name and telephone number. If you would like to book a 4-week course, please click the ‘4 x 1 hour classes’ option:
SIGN UP TO A ONE-OFF PAYMENT FOR ALL AUGUST CLASSES FOR £120 (WHICH IS AN £80 DISCOUNT). THAT’S 20 HOURS OF ALL THE CLASSES ABOVE FOR £6 EACH! SIGN UP BELOW:
COURSE DANCE STYLE EXAMPLES
Online classes will now be live-streamed so that we can continue dancing – Whoop! Stay safe within the warmth of your home and join me to dance the hour away in several different styles of dance! Each class will be for anyone, regardless of previous classes attended and you will have all the content of that class within the hour. Once you are apart of the group, you will have access to the video to look back at so you can continue your learning Let’s stay positive, upbeat and dancing! Let’s tone, stretch and learn some moves without the effort of travelling and lets make some ‘you’ time. Get your friends and family involved too and lets have some fun!
Terms and Conditions for Discover Dance UK (DDUK) Live Online Classes:
- If you have made a class/course booking, no refunds can be made, except for exceptional circumstances at DDUK’s discretion
- If you know that you will not be available at the time of the live class/course, Zoom recordings are available for missed sessions and can be sent to you to watch at your own time
- Class credits for future classes can be kept for you, only if we are notified at the time or shortly after payment.
- If you agree to participate in a live class and have to cancel, 48 hours notice prior to any classes/course starting may be transferred to following weeks (Excluding exceptional circumstances where some discretion will be allowed or if you have booked within the 48 hours before a class). Anything less than 48 hours prior to a class/course starting, will not be exchanged, transferred or refunded.
- When making payments (especially if booking more than one class), please notify us to let us know which specific class(es) you are signing up for. If you are unsure, please notify us stating that.
- If you know you will miss a number of sessions in a live class or course and would like to discuss this prior to booking, please notify us at the time of or before payment is made (As stated above, Zoom recordings can be made available)
- You do not have to show yourself or turn your camera on when participating in online classes. We appreciate you having your video on, it facilitates social connection in a time of isolation. However, this is not a necessity.
- Have the same name displayed on your Zoom account as the name you registered for the class with
- Join the class on time to avoid being held in the online waiting room during the several warm-up songs
- Keep mic muted when songs are playing, to avoid interference noise; they will be switched on only when we need to communicate vocally between us. The chat icon can also help us communicate and we always encourage it is used.
- If you are new to the classes and styles of dancing and would like to try a class as a taster, please let us know.
- If a course has already started, you may still enrol on the first or second week, or if you have been sent the video recordings of previous weeks. The course cost will remain the same if joining later. You will need to be prepared to catch up
- If for some reason the class doesn’t work for you (i.e. unexpected tech issues), we can transfer your fees for you to join another online class the following week.