Terms and Conditions for Discover Dance UK (DDUK) Live Online Classes:
- If you have made a class/course booking, no refunds can be made, except for exceptional circumstances at DDUK’s discretion
- If you know that you will not be available at the time of the live class/course, Zoom recordings are available for missed sessions and can be sent to you to watch at your own time
- Class credits for future classes can be kept for you, only if we are notified at the time or shortly after payment.
- If you agree to participate in a live class and have to cancel, 48 hours notice prior to any classes/course starting may be transferred to following weeks (Excluding exceptional circumstances where some discretion will be allowed or if you have booked within the 48 hours before a class). Anything less than 48 hours prior to a class/course starting, will not be exchanged, transferred or refunded.
- When making payments (especially if booking more than one class), please notify us to let us know which specific class(es) you are signing up for. If you are unsure, please notify us stating that.
- If you know you will miss a number of sessions in a live class or course and would like to discuss this prior to booking, please notify us at the time of or before payment is made (As stated above, Zoom recordings can be made available)
- You do not have to show yourself or turn your camera on when participating in online classes. We appreciate you having your video on, it facilitates social connection in a time of isolation. However, this is not a necessity.
- Have the same name displayed on your Zoom account as the name you registered for the class with
- Join the class on time to avoid being held in the online waiting room during the several warm-up songs
- Keep mic muted when songs are playing, to avoid interference noise; they will be switched on only when we need to communicate vocally between us. The chat icon can also help us communicate and we always encourage it is used.
- If you are new to the classes and styles of dancing and would like to try a class as a taster, please let us know.
- If a course has already started, you may still enrol on the first or second week, or if you have been sent the video recordings of previous weeks. The course cost will remain the same if joining later. You will need to be prepared to catch up
- If for some reason the class doesn’t work for you (i.e. unexpected tech issues), we can transfer your fees for you to join another online class the following week.
Please always check with a doctor before participating in any form of exercise. By watching and participating in this video, you agree that Discover Dance UK and its members are not responsible or liable for any form of injuries to yourself.
Discover Dance UK do not own the rights to any of the music on this site, no infringement intended.