Learn to SALSA DANCE in a short time in this level 1 course and have fun working out whilst learning a new skill in your own time, at your own pace and in your own space, no matter where you are!
What will students learn in this course?
- Discover beginner’s ladies styling salsa movements and go through the syllabus, learn footwork, armwork, drills and techniques
- Learn different variations of footwork, upper body, arm work and combinations and have lots of fun in this course!
- Skills to put all learnt movements into dance combinations, and simply enjoy dancing to the music
- Lose weight, improve mobility, heart-rate, fitness, tone, flexibility , alignment, body awareness, work abs, glutes, thighs and posture
- Improve femininity, health, mind focus and the ability to memorise movements, timing and rhythm
Who is this course for?
- Anyone wanting to learn the salsa footwork and dancing
- Those who want to lose weight, get fit, tone, be more present, improve their core and get their blood flowing
- Salsa students and continuing students who would like to learn technique from another professional instructor
- Growth seekers, personal development, those who want to improve their health, have awareness of their bodies and awaken their spirit and those who love dance and music
- Dancers who wants to learn a different dance style of dance
It was such a pleasure to hear from you. I found you on YouTube as I was browsing for a Belly Dance workout and to learn the dance. I love your videos and this course is even better! The belly rolls, the shimmy, in fact all your videos. What stands out is how you explain the movements. You make it simply, very effective and easy to understand and enjoyable. I lost 3 inches around my waist and lost about 5 pounds in two weeks. I found my hips more open and flexibility in my joints. I live in Canada so I love that I could do this from anywhere in the world! Anna Rushmore.
I am very grateful to you for the classes. You saved my health (including mental) during the quarantine. Thank you VERY much. It was really great! I enjoyed this online course even more than I expected. I hope you have more courses soon! Maria
I’ve done a few courses now and they are amazing! And this is without even getting to experience them in person! Anita is a great choreographer and teacher and she is able to break down movements in a way that is easy to understand. The drills are perfect for the level you are at and I can learn technique at my own pace with a focus of practising rather than rushing. A big recommend! Delia Darius